Dan Rimmon, of Rimmon Imported Fabrics will be in Seattle for one day only showing their exclusive lines of finer European and designer fabrics and leather. Rimmon’s complete collection is available to you with low minimum yardage requirements. Dan will be showing their new jobber fabrics from Monique Lhuillier, Michelle Mason and many others, plus representing:
Liberty Art Fabrics (formerly Liberty of London) the Classics & Spring 2013
Pickering International organics and sustainable fabrics
Introducing Rimmon’s new lines:
- Eusebio Sanchez high end Spanish laces and bridal fabrics.
- Ten14 Textiles organic cotton prints
- Monaluna organic cotton prints
- Blue Star Silks high end line of European and other imported silks.
- Pineapple Silk sustainable, handmade from pineapple fibers and natural dyes.
Wednesday July 18, 2012 from 5:00-6:30 PM at:NEW YORK FASHION ACADEMY 5201 Ballard Ave NW Seattle, WA 98107 Rimmon Fabrics 11054 West Pico Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90064 (310) 478-1105 e-mail: email@example.com
We are your “Secret Source” for small to medium size pieces of imported designer dress fabrics for independent designers, manufactures and retail fabric stores.